At present, the situation of epidemic prevention and control in China tends to be stable, and people's willingness to travel has increased, and the recovery of the tourism market has accelerated.
In accordance with the "Notice of the General Office of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism on Actively Responding to the COVID-19 Epidemic and Further Strengthening of Trans-provincial Tourism Management" (No. 214 of Wenlv ), and “Notice of Further Improving the Tourism Business Activities across Provinces (Cities and Districts) " issued by the Department of Culture and Tourism of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, in order to do a good job in the prevention and control of the COVID-19 epidemic, the museum actively adopts relevant prevention and control measures. The relevant matters are hereby notified as follows.
1. From now on, it will moderately open services such as manual interpretation, rental of voice guide, team reception (temporarily not receiving visitors from medium and high-risk areas), and museum stores. If you need manual interpretation service, please make a telephone reservation three public open days in advance. The number of team members for appointed guide service must be controlled within 20. Please visit by yourself if you exceed the number. Consultation and appointment telephone number is 0771 2024599.
2. The requirements of "limit, reservation and peak staggering" will be strictly implemented, and the maximum number of visitors to the museum is 3,500 per day and 500 per hour. Due to the restriction of the number of people in the museum, the visitors could make an appointment through the official WeChat official account of AMGX.
3. According to the requirement of COVID-19 Epidemic Prevention Command Headquarters in Nanning, from August 10th, the work system of "joint investigation of two codes" has been implemented in all people entering and exiting crowded or closed public places. After the successful reservation, visitors should enter on reserved time with the appointment code, and cooperate with the body temperature measurement, production of health code and COVID-19 vaccination record (identification). Only visitors with green health code and itinerary code can enter. Visitors with abnormal body temperature (≥37.3℃) or abnormal phenomena such as cough and asthma are not allowed to enter.
4. Please wear masks during the whole process of queuing and visiting, keep a social distance of more than one meter from others, and do not get together or gather. Each exhibition hall will implement passenger flow control measures accordingly. Please wait patiently. In case of emergency, one should obey the command of the staff.
5. Minors, the elderly without smart devices and overseas tourists with passports (entry-exit passes) who cannot make online real-name reservations, please cooperate with the staff on site to register relevant personal information before entering the museum.
Thank you for your support and cooperation!
Anthropology Museum of Guangxi
Sept 1, 2021