Under the premise of strict implementation of pandemic prevention and control measures, the museum is scheduled to orderly and moderate open to the public from April 1 (Wed.) according to the unified deployment of superior department. Details are as below.
I. Opening Time
In the epidemic prevention and control period, it opens to the public from 10:00-16:30, Tuesday to Sunday and closes on every Monday (except for national holidays).
II. Opening Area & Service
1. Main building (1st-3rd floor) and outside display garden.
2. All the service like manual explanation, items storage, boiled water and rental of convenience facilities are temporally suspended. Visitors could obtain the docent service via Anthropology Museum of Guangxi (AMGX) WeChat or scanning the code.
3. Visitors who drive to visit could pay the parking fee by scanning the code from WeChat or Alipay.
III. Limiting Measures
Daily visit limit is 800 people, the instantaneous reception volume shall not exceed 100 people and, no more than 20 visitors per exhibition hall each time. When encountering a high density of people in the museum, it will take measures to control the speed of admission and guide the diversion of visitors according to the specific situation.
IV. Notice for Appointment
1.All visitors (including those who meet the preferential treatment policy) shall make an online real name appointment. Currently, only individual (personal) appointments are accepted. Group visits are not available for the time being.
2. Visitors can book a visit 3 days in advance (including the day) through the official website of the Anthropology Museum of Guangxi, WeChat public account or Ctrip.com. Only one person can be reserved for each reservation order, and each ID is limited to only once a day. Be sure to save a QR code for the reservation.
V. Notice for Visitors
1. Visitors must regularly wear masks throughout the process. Please keep a distance of more than 1.5 meters when queuing and viewing to avoid gathering. In and out of the museum, visitors need to scan the code and take the temperature measurement. If there is any abnormal temperature (≥ 37.3 ℃), or cough, shortness of breath and other abnormal phenomena, the visitor is not allowed to enter the museum.
2. On the day of the visit, the visitor must show the original valid ID used for the appointment and the QR code for the appointment. Visitors need to visit the museum according to the appointment time period. If they miss the appointment time period, they will not be allowed to enter the museum.
3. During the period of pandemic prevention and control, it is recommended that the visit time be controlled within 2 hours, so as to avoid the gathering of people in the closed place.
4. The toilet in the museum is equipped with hand sanitizers, disposable toilet paper and other cleaning supplies. Please put the used paper towels into the trash basket. Please put the discarded mask in the recycling box.
5. Visitors with abnormal health during the visit must cooperate with the staff to take necessary pandemic prevention and isolation measures.
6. Visitors are kindly requested to follow the official website, WeChat public account and Weibo announcements in time to grasp the latest opening situation. If you have any questions, please call 0771-2024322.
The museum will make every effort to implement various prevention and control measures to ensure the safety and order of opening during the pandemic prevention and control period. We sincerely expect visitors to do a good job with us in prevention and control, abide by the regulations, and visit in a civilized manner. Thanks for your kind understanding for the inconvenience.
Anthropology Museum of Guangxi
March 28, 2020